ASPHP is the leader in providing informative, timely, and innovative education and training for safe patient handling and mobility (SPHM) professionals.
Attendees of the 2024 ASPHP National SPHM Education Event have the opportunity to network with peers and industry leaders, to attend thought-provoking, all-new presentations and panel discussions, and to experience hands-on practice with the latest SPHM technology. These experiences lead to strength, excellence, and creativity in adopting and sustaining SPHM programs.
At this event, you will learn:
- Specific steps to develop, implement, and sustain a SPHM program.
- The most current updates in legislative activity pertaining to safe mobility in healthcare settings.
- Complex and advanced practice applications for SPHM technology, principles, training, and tasks.
- Strategies to collaborate with other patient and workplace safety leaders to improve patient and caregiver outcomes, and to drive programmatic success.
- The value of architectural design as an integral component of SPHM.
- Objectively quantify the success of a SPHM program to demonstrate value to key stakeholders.
Do not miss the chance to be part of this event!
By registering and attending the ASPHP 2024 National SPHM Education Event, attendees grant ASPHP the irrevocable right to use their likeness, voice, and any recordings captured during the event in photographs, digital video recordings, audiotapes, or any other audio or video media, in whole or in part, for marketing, educational, and general publicity purposes. This consent is given freely and voluntarily and may be used by ASPHP at any time in the future, in publications, on the ASPHP website, in social networking sites, videos, and promotional materials. Attendees waive their right to inspect or approve the finished product in which their likeness or recordings may be used and waive any right to compensation arising from or related to the use of this material. Attendees acknowledge that their name, photo, and details disclosing their identity may be revealed.
If an attendee does not want to be photographed or recorded, they must inform ASPHP Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org in writing prior to the start of the conference. Failure to do so will be interpreted as acceptance of these terms.