Register for 2020 ASPHP National SPHM Education Event, Mar 2-5, 2020 San Diego. Seats are limited, register now.
Purchase the event registration at discounted rate for ASPHP members only, join today.
Town and Country San Diego
• State three responsibilities in creating a framework for SPHM programmatic structure and management.
• Identify two tools/ways to objectively assess clinical, organizational and regulatory COMPONENTS of interdisciplinary SPHM practice
• Discuss three best practices for healthy SPHM culture across the organization
• Methods to develop the role of the therapist in the quality and safety of patient handling
• Correctly use SPHM equipment engage in the practical application of equipment, devices and tools across practice settings
Healthcare Leaders & Managers
Safety & Health Professionals
Loss Control Professionals
Join to become ASPHP member and purchase the event registration at discounted rate (for ASPHP members only).
• Continue with non-member rates Register as a non-member.
• Already a Member: use your ASPHP user name and email address to log in to enjoy discounted rate for ASPHP members.
• Download event Registration Form here.
Not a member? Visit the ASPHP website to join.